Activating controllable impulses to advance in the right direction
Expectations and promises
I have to admit that writing something everyday in the morning has become a useful part of my routine. It helps to put out what is in the mind. Since this is the first thing I do in the morning, I think it also comes from the subconscious.
Before, I thought I was doing too much blabla instead of real actions. But now I think this self expression routine is some form of action that changes the day for the better. It may lead to real actions someday in the future. Would be a pity not to continue it.
Other lessons (re)learned:
- We are connected
- Our actions have huge repercussions
- Karma is real
- Make sure that what you do is safe for others to do their work.
- Collective subconscious is real.
- Don’t give promises unless you’ve thought about it thoroughly, otherwise please do it without justification
- Be patient
- Hope for better
- Project good expectations
- Believe that there are many people out there trying to do their best to contribute to wellbeing of humanity
- Expect nothing in return
PS. waiting for instructions from Universe